1. The Ebook, How to Read 5 Books in a Week, Kids Version (for grades 3- 8)
- Inside you’ll find all the information to set them on track to earn their first achievement award of reading 5 books in a week.
- Get introduced to a real-life little girl role model who read 875 books in one year.
- Learn the principles of goal-setting that work time and time again.
- Learn how to incorporate audio books into your plan.
- Wow your teacher with awesome book reports.
- Learn 6 note-taking mistakes even the best students make and learn how to avoid them.
- Start your reading log that will last a lifetime.
- Write your oral book report in 5 minutes using your notes.
Change that small spark of desire for learning into a flaming bonfire this week. This book gives your child the tools to make this week the transformational journey he or she has been waiting for!
2. The Ebook, How to Read 5 Books in a Week, Teen/Adult Version
How you do reading is a reflection of how you do life. This book delves into more of the psychological aspects of reading. You’ll find:
- a section on soul wounds picked up at school that block the learning process. Fear not – this reading program is designed to give you a way to overcome soul wounds quickly by offering high levels of success that eliminates their hold on you.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms in you or any of your children of a common but little known learning disability called Auditory Processing Disorder, and how to overcome it. (Hint: This program will help.)
- Read the story of Chase, the border collie dog owned by a psychologist and famous for his vocabulary of over 1000 words. Discover how your passion for learning could match Chase’s insatiable desire for learning.
- Discover how to develop new areas of expertise that grow your confidence and lead to a bright new future unfolding.
With this version, you’ll of course, learn the Read 5 Books method, and increase your reading speed and comprehension but there’s so much more here.
3. Ebook, (Parents Version) How to Help Your Child Read 5 Books in a Week
The average adult only reads 10 books in a year, so when your children read 5 books in a week, it calls for a big celebration!
Reading this book gets you ready for your children’s big achievement!
In this book, you’ll learn the philosophy behind the program along with the best way to easily fit this program into your present daily routine.
Gain confidence in guiding your children through the program. Quickly understand the minimal steps you’ll need to take after the first week of success.
In this book, you’ll also discover:
- Three foundational principles that set the stage for your child to read and learn fast
- A fail-proof method for a child who wants to give up before starting
- How to vary your approach to children with different attitudes toward reading
- Why your personal philosophy about time can kill your child’s desire for reading and how to change it today
- How to adapt the Read 5 Books in a Week Program in other ways to meet all the needs of all your children.
Get ready to reward your children for this achievement! It’s the first of many to come.
5. Special Report: Have Fun with Words and Become a Spelling Master
Many children have great difficulty with spelling until they learn the trick of how to have fun with spelling. This special report will help them break through their spelling barrier.
6. Special Report: Is Your Child’s Breakfast Interfering with Learning?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Did you know that breakfast directly impacts your child's moods and learning ability? Find out how to make a change overnight and increase your child's attention span, focus and improve grades through a better diet.
7. Ebook versions
are sent to you of each of these books so no time is wasted.
8. Physical copies of the books
will also be mailed out to you within two weeks.
9. Audio versions of the books
will be available to you as soon as they are released.
10. Reading Superstars Hall of Fame Eligibility
Your purchase of the Read 5 Books in a Week Program gives you entry into the Million Dollar Memory registry of Reading Superstars, once your child completes reading his first five books in a week and 20 books in a month.
A certificate is provided after all requirements are met. This could be your child’s first achievement in life, and one he’ll remember for the rest of his life. And certainly he can talk about this honor at his first job interview a few years down the road. Every future employer wants employees who aren’t afraid of learning! Reading opens doors in life!
Or Order the Kids Book and start out with the foundation
Order your family’s copy today and get started! You’re only one week away from changing your child’s reading ability, school success – and your entire family’s future.
No Risk To You, We are so confident that this program will work for your children that your Read 5 Books in a Week Program is guaranteed for the first seven days after your purchase. Why seven days? Because the program is designed to help your child read five books in a week, not a month. Our program has been successful with every child that has used it as instructed and we stand behind our 100% money back guarantee for the first 7 days.