From the Desk of Dr. Donna Schwontkowski
Tuesday, December 12th 2017
Now you’ve had a chance to read through our Read 5 Books in A Week website and understand that this program is what your children need to flourish intellectually, socially and to be successful in life.
You want your child to have passion for reading and learning. You want them to have the sense of accomplishment that comes with this program.
You know that the early years are the time when reading must be mastered.
You want your child to have access to the knowledge and wisdom of millions of authors around the world through reading – and love doing it.
You want to do everything you possibly can to beat the odds of your child becoming a school dropout or even worse fates…
You understand that a young child’s pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is the ability to read – and when she can master reading five books in a week after only one week, a change occurs in behavior towards reading, schoolwork and learning.
You saw the videos of the children and the teacher who already used the program and how no child was left behind. All students began reading at the appropriate level for their age while many others exceeded that level. You want those type of results for your children.
And you’re willing to intervene now by ordering the program while you still have time to help your child.
Specific Benefits of the Read 5 Books Program
The benefits of the Read 5 Books in A Week Program are actually incalculable and unstoppable because once your child catches the inspiration, there’s no place to go but up and up and up. You lay down seeds of promise, seeds of passion, seeds of excitement for learning, and seeds for success once your child gets started.
Benefits Already Seen in the Children Tested
- Immediate improvement in the ability to read
- Speed and fluency of reading improves
- Speed of reading improves
- Speed of thinking improves
- Confidence in reading ability and improved reading comprehension
- Better spelling grades
- AR scores jump to where they should be, and then surpass that level
- Attention span and thinking speed improves
- Short-term and long-term memory improvements
The longer your child continues to use the Read 5 Books in a Week Program, the more knowledge he’s gaining.
The more he knows, the smarter he’ll feel.
The smarter he feels, the more confident he becomes.
And as a parent watching this happen, you can’t help but jump for joy yourself!
Whatever topics your child reads five books on from now on, you’ll rest assured that every dollar you spent on this program has given you multiple rewards.
This makes this one investment in your child’s education worth much more than that last computer game or software, and even all the previous books and educational toys you’ve purchased in the last year.
You have two choices to get the benefits of the program:
1) The Full Program, which may be used for your entire family
2) The Read 5 Books in a Week foundational book that details the method (Kids Version)
1. The Ebook, How to Read 5 Books in a Week, Kids Version (for grades 3- 8)
- Inside you’ll find all the information to set them on track to earn their first achievement award of reading 5 books in a week.
- Get introduced to a real-life little girl role model who read 875 books in one year.
- Learn the principles of goal-setting that work time and time again.
- Learn how to incorporate audio books into your plan.
- Wow your teacher with awesome book reports.
- Learn 6 note-taking mistakes even the best students make and learn how to avoid them.
- Start your reading log that will last a lifetime.
- Write your oral book report in 5 minutes using your notes.
Change that small spark of desire for learning into a flaming bonfire this week. This book gives your child the tools to make this week the transformational journey he or she has been waiting for!
2. The Ebook, How to Read 5 Books in a Week, Teen/Adult Version
How you do reading is a reflection of how you do life. This book delves into more of the psychological aspects of reading. You’ll find:
- a section on soul wounds picked up at school that block the learning process. Fear not – this reading program is designed to give you a way to overcome soul wounds quickly by offering high levels of success that eliminates their hold on you.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms in you or any of your children of a common but little known learning disability called Auditory Processing Disorder, and how to overcome it. (Hint: This program will help.)
- Read the story of Chase, the border collie dog owned by a psychologist and famous for his vocabulary of over 1000 words. Discover how your passion for learning could match Chase’s insatiable desire for learning.
- Discover how to develop new areas of expertise that grow your confidence and lead to a bright new future unfolding.
With this version, you’ll of course, learn the Read 5 Books method, and increase your reading speed and comprehension but there’s so much more here.
3. Ebook, (Parents Version) How to Help Your Child Read 5 Books in a Week
The average adult only reads 10 books in a year, so when your children read 5 books in a week, it calls for a big celebration!
Reading this book gets you ready for your children’s big achievement!
In this book, you’ll learn the philosophy behind the program along with the best way to easily fit this program into your present daily routine.
Gain confidence in guiding your children through the program. Quickly understand the minimal steps you’ll need to take after the first week of success.
In this book, you’ll also discover:
- Three foundational principles that set the stage for your child to read and learn fast
- A fail-proof method for a child who wants to give up before starting
- How to vary your approach to children with different attitudes toward reading
- Why your personal philosophy about time can kill your child’s desire for reading and how to change it today
- How to adapt the Read 5 Books in a Week Program in other ways to meet all the needs of all your children.
Get ready to reward your children for this achievement! It’s the first of many to come.
5. Special Report: Have Fun with Words and Become a Spelling Master
Many children have great difficulty with spelling until they learn the trick of how to have fun with spelling. This special report will help them break through their spelling barrier.
6. Special Report: Is Your Child’s Breakfast Interfering with Learning?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Did you know that breakfast directly impacts your child's moods and learning ability? Find out how to make a change overnight and increase your child's attention span, focus and improve grades through a better diet.
7. Ebook versions
These are sent to you of each of these books so no time is wasted.
8. Physical copies of the books
These will also be mailed out to you within two weeks.
9. Audio versions of the books
These will be available to you as soon as they are released.
10. Reading Superstars Hall of Fame Eligibility
Your purchase of the Read 5 Books in a Week Program gives you entry into the Million Dollar Memory registry of Reading Superstars, once your child completes reading his first five books in a week and 20 books in a month.
A certificate is provided after all requirements are met. This could be your child’s first achievement in life, and one he’ll remember for the rest of his life. And certainly he can talk about this honor at his first job interview a few years down the road. Every future employer wants employees who aren’t afraid of learning! Reading opens doors in life!
No Risk To You, We are so confident that this program will work for your children that your Read 5 Books in a Week Program is guaranteed for the first seven days after your purchase. Why seven days? Because the program is designed to help your child read five books in a week, not a month. Our program has been successful with every child that has used it as instructed and we stand behind our 100% money back guarantee for the first 7 days.
Or Order the Kids Book and start out with the foundation
Your child is depending on your wise decision about the Read 5 Books in a Week Reading Program. In many ways, your child is like a small raft tossed about on ocean waters during an oncoming storm. He needs you to scoop him and the raft up out of the raging water before it’s too late.
The door with solutions has opened for you with this Read 5 Books in a Week Reading Program but every day you wait, your child gets farther and farther away from the open door.
Order your family’s copy today and get started! You’re only one week away from changing your child’s reading ability, school success – and your entire family’s future.