Read 5 Books in A Week Tutoring Program
Will My Child Benefit From Tutoring?
There are several different reasons why you might consider enrolling your child in our Read 5 Books in A Week Tutoring Program:
- 1.You’re a very conscientious parent who wants to be absolutely certain your child is using the program correctly.
- 2.You feel that your child may do better with another authority figure other than you.
- 3.You want your child to be accountable to someone else for this important achievement to insure that he/she completes it.
- 4.Your child does better when he/she has extra training.
- 5.You feel that you can get your child started on the Read 5 Books in A Week Program but may not follow through on it for the next critical four weeks because of other commitments.
- 6.Your child stays on track better when he/she has guidance and has assigned tasks to do.
- 7.Tutoring insures that your child will receive the Read 5 Books in a Week Certificate and makes your child eligible for the Reading Superstar Award after reading 20 books and writing book reports on them.
Do This Before You Sign Up for Tutoring
If you are considering tutoring, the first thing to do is to read through the Read 5 Books in a Week Kids Version Book, and assess whether you still believe your child will need tutoring. Do this before your child starts the program. Many parents will find that the program is definitely something they can handle on their own.
If you still feel that your child needs the extra tutoring, that is fine – we can accommodate you via our Read 5 Books in A Week Tutoring Program Membership Site. Send us an email or give us a call if you have any questions. You can always order the Tutoring Program separately from your initial order.
How the Read 5 Books in A Week Tutoring Program Works
Here’s how it works:
- After paying the fee, you’ll be asked to fill out a questionnaire so we can register your child. Please understand that for us to work with your child, we will need a parental release form.
- Every day your child will sign in to the membership site, click on the video and then review the lesson for the day. We encourage you to watch the short lesson with your child so you understand what your child has to do.
- There will be new videos for 10 consecutive days. The videos will then continue at the rate of two per week for 4 weeks.
- When your child completes each lesson, you’ll check it off and move on to the next lesson the next day. Make sure you do each lesson thoroughly before moving on to the next lesson.
- During tutoring, we will contact you a minimum of four times during the first 2 weeks and make sure your child completes reading the first five books during this time period. If you are not home when we call, we will leave a message and expect you to call us back as soon as possible (within 48 hours).
Read 5 Books In A Week Tutoring Program Details
Cost: $159 (more economical than a regular tutor). This is the cost per family. Up to four children may participate per one family.
Starting Date: As soon as you have already paid the fee and send us your questionnaire via email, we start the clock and your first lesson will appear at the membership site. You’ll be notified via email when new lessons are ready to be viewed.
Ending Date: Six weeks after the start of the program
Awards: Any children (or parents) who complete the minimum requirements for the Reading Superstar award will be mailed their certificate of Reading Superstar.
Live seminars for questions and answers will be available for the tutoring program. These are done through the internet. Dates and times will be announced by email.